This recipe is a type of soup from Chinese cuisine, namely corn crab asparagus soup.
Recipe guide and how to cook it is very simple and easy. This soup uses chicken bone broth as a sauce.
For those of you fans of soup, Asparagus Crab Soup is worth a try for mothers and mothers who want nutrition and energy for their babies, and this soup is good to eat when it’s still hot so that its distinctive aroma and taste is still thick and tasted. In the following, we describe the recipe for making corn asparagus soup for you to practice in the kitchen.
How to Make Corn Crab Asparagus Soup
Ingredients Corn Crab Asparagus Soup:
- 1 can (256 grams) of asparagus cut into 2 cm
- 100 grams of crab meat
- 1 can of creamed corn
- 1 can of whole sweet corn
- 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 1 cm of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of chicken stock
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 stalk finely sliced scallions
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 egg beaten off
- 800 ml of water
- 3 tablespoons of sago flour and 3 tablespoons of water, dissolve
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil for sauteing
How to make Corn Crab Asparagus Soup:
- Saute the garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add crab meat. Stir until fragrant.
- Add fish sauce, powdered chicken stock, salt, and pepper powder. Stir well.
- Pour water, cook until boiling. Add asparagus, whole sweet corn and creamed corn, cook until boiling.
- Add sago flour solution. Cook until thick and bubbling.
- Add the leeks and sesame oil. Stir well.
- Add the eggs little by a little while stirring until stringy.
- Cook until it boils again. Remove and serve