It is no longer a secret when Thailand is one of the reference locations that are familiar with its cuisine.
Many dishes and specialties of the White Elephant Country are loved not only by residents but also by all travelers from as many countries. One of the no less special of the many Thai specialties is Tom Khai Gai. Tim Khai Gai’s cuisine is coconut milk soup, which is quite popular in Thailand. The existence of extra coconut milk that is not too concentrated makes the taste of this soup quite suspicious. Next is the Recipe Tom Khai Gai Special Thai Santan Chicken Soup Special Yang.
The Tom Khai Gai Recipe for Coconut Santan Soup which has a savory taste, will increasingly shake your tongue when it is handed a touch of spicy flavor that will increase the diversity of tastes. The coconut milk soup is very suitable to be used as a preliminary dish and for extra special side dishes.
If we are interested in creating the Tom Khai Gai Coconut Milk Soup Recipe, this is a recipe that can be used as reference material for making it.
How to Make Tom Khai Gai Coconut Milk Soup
Ingredients Recipe Tom Khai Gai Santan Chicken Soup
The following are many ingredients that can be used to create the Tom Khai Gai Recipe for Santan Chicken Soup.
- 1 chicken breast that has been shaved dice
- 5 cm of cut galangal
- 3 large red chilies sliced slanted
- 4 sliced shallots
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 4 cilantro stems
- 500 ml of water
- 500 ml of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 lemongrass stems that have been crushed
- 1.5 cups of chicken stock
Tom Khai Gai Recipe for Coconut Milk Soup
The steps for creating the Tom Khai Gai Recipe for Santan Chicken Soup are not too complicated. Here are some steps that can be used to create delicious and special Thai Coconut Milk Soup Recipe.
- Boil coconut milk in a pan that has been prepared. After boiling, add the chicken stock and then bring the mixture back to a boil.
- Add lemongrass and galangal. Bring to a boil then add the chicken pieces.
- Add the chili.
- Add fish sauce, salt and sugar and salty soy sauce then boil again while stirring evenly.
- Enter the lime juice and coriander leaves. Stir until evenly distributed until the meat and gravy are cooked.
- Tom Kha Gai is also ready to be served.
That’s the pretty special and appealing Tom Khai Gai Recipe for Coconut Milk Soup. Not too hard isn’t it to make it? This soup is very suitable to be served as a special dish for families. It would be most suitable if enjoyed while warm to create more savory flavors this soup can be more absorbed and enjoyed.